Kids Birthday Party – Cape Town Table Mountain
Spend your birthday party free wheeling down the lowers slopes of Table Mountain and Signal Hill in Cape Town! Kids will have fun in an active way under the helping hand of our professional guides! The Monster Scooters® are non motorised and easy to manoeuvre! You simply control your speed by applying the breaks which are similar to mountain bike disc breaks.
Before we start all the participants are issued with helmets and cycling gloves. Then they get instructed on how to ride the Scooters before we depart on the free wheel runs. We descend the hills in a controlled manner under the guiding hands of our friendly staff. Transport to the top of each run is included in the package.
After the two downhill runs we end up in a lovely park with picnic facilities where you will then have the opportunity to hang out with your friends and enjoy your own refreshments! Here we will also show you pictures of the adventure you just completed.
Best Kids Party –Why choose Scootours for your next Kids Party?
- Scootours is unique and new in Cape Town so your child will enjoy a kids party with a difference!
- The Scooters that we use are not only environmentally friendly but also child friendly as they don’t have engins – you control your speed with the breaks and the scooters are propelled by gravity.
- Scootours is fun and safe! – the trip is guided by a professional guide.
- The Kids Party Scootour trip end in Deer Park where there is picnic facilities and you can bring your own snacks and food to enjoy at the end of the trip.
- Scootours’ Kids Party ends in Cape Town’s City Bowl with a selection of top beachesand othet facilities close very close bye that can be combined with the Scooter Trip.
Contact & Bookings
Real Time: Check Availability & Book Now!Tel: 082 776 0557
Rates for Birthday Party
Scootour® Party up to 8 kids:
R 2 800 per trip
Scootour® Party 9 to 14 kids:
R 5 600 per trip
Duration: 1.5 – 2 hours
Start Location: Table Mountain Lower / Kloofnek Parking
Departure Times: 9:00 / 12:00 / 15:00
What to Wear: Closed Shoes
- Enjoy Breathtaking Views of the City, Table Mountain, Harbour and Ocean
- Navigate Single Tracks, Jeep Track and 250 year old Cobble Stone Road
- Fynbos, Pine Forest & Bo Kaap Suburb
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +27 (0) 827760557 (also on Whatsapp