Downhill Scooter Tours Cape Town Table Mountain
Jump on a Monster Mountain® Scooter and Free Wheel into the City Below! Scootours® offer a Unique way to Experience Cape Town’s Table Mountain and it’s breath taking views in a fun and active way.
This 5 km track will take you on an adventurous off road track down the side of Signal Hill into Bo Kaap. The Experience continues as you are transported to Table Mountain for you final run down a single track off this world famous land mark!
Scooters are non motorised making this eco friendly. The scooters are propelled by gravity and our vehicle take you to the top of the runs.
These Swiss designed, non motorised push bikes are used in the Alps during the summer season on the ski slopes when the snow is gone. All trips are guided by professional qualified guides.
Planning a Kids Birthday Party? View our Birthday Party Special here
Where is it Based?
We meet at Kloof Nek (Table Mountain Lower Information Centre Parking)
- From Kloof Nek Road – turn off to Table Mountain and immediately look for the Information Centre on the left hand side
- Look out for our Minibus and Scooters!
- There is plenty of Secure Parking!
- -33.943084, 18.395836
Who can participate?
Anyone who can ride a bicycle. The Scooters are stable and you control the speed. Adults and kids over 10 years book Solo Tickets and Children 9 years and under can double up with mom or dad.
When can we go?
We operate all year round weather permitting. Book your spot in one of the 3 time slots.
9:00 – 11:00 / 12:00 – 14:00 / 15:00 – 17:00
What do I need to bring?
Bring yourself, family, friends and CLOSED SHOES and a Windbreaker. We provide the rest.
Contact & Bookings
Real Time: Check Availability & Book Now!
Tel: 082 776 0557
Driver Tickets: R 490 pp
Junior Passenger Tickets: R 270 pp
Kids Birthday Party: R 350 pp
(Minimum 8 drivers to qualify for birthday special)
Duration: 1.5 – hour
Start Location: Table Mountain Lower Information Centre Parking
Departure Times: 9:00 / 12:00 / 15:00
What to Wear: Closed Shoes
- Enjoy Breathtaking Views of the City, Table Mountain, Harbour and Ocean
- Navigate Single Tracks, Jeep Track and 250 year old Cobble Stone Road
- Fynbos, Pine Forest & Bo Kaap Suburb
Bookings – Let’s Go!
Real Time BookingsCheck Availability & Book Now!
- If you want to make a booking for more than 8 people – please book via email or phone.
- We are making use of a Real Time Reservation System – you can Check Availability > Book > Pay
- You will receive a confirmation email on completion of your booking
- If you have ANY issues with booking on-line please contact us via email or phone for assistance.
Tel Bookings & Enquiries:
082 776 0557
Email Bookings & Enquiries
Scootour Trip Departure Times
09:00 – 11:00
12:00 – 14:00
15:00 – 17:00
NB: Drivers have to be able to ride a Bicycle
Activities on Table Mountain Cape Town
Have you ever asked yourself “What to do on Table Mountain?” well here is the answer!
- New Activity on Cape Town Table Mountain! – Scootours is new in the country but it has been very popular in Switzerland for a while now.
- Join Abseil Africa for a breath taking Abseil
- Paragliding down Lion’s Rock is a must do activity on Table Mountain!
- Take a hike up Platteklip Gorge
- You can take the Cable Car up and down or you can hike up Platteklip and come down with the Cable Car.
- Ride a Mountain Bike on Table Mountain’s Mountain Bike Routes.