Scootours Cape Town – Table Mountain
Experience Cape Town and Table Mountain like never before! Perfect for Families, Small Groups and Corporates.
Jump on a Monster Mountain® Scooter and Free Wheel into the City Below! Scootours® offer a Unique way to Experience Cape Town’s Table Mountain and it’s breath taking views in a fun and active way.
This 5 km track will take you on an adventurous off road track down the side of Signal Hill into Bo Kaap. The Experience continues as you are transported to Table Mountain for you final run down a single track off this world famous land mark!
Scooters are non motorised making this eco friendly. The scooters are propelled by gravity and our vehicle take you to the top of the runs.
These Swiss designed, non motorised push bikes are used in the Alps during the summer season on the ski slopes when the snow is gone. All trips are guided by professional qualified guides.
Check Availability & Book Online
Scootours Passenger Ticket
Guided Scootour on Signal Hill and Table Mountain. Passenger must be between 4 – 9 years and double up with parents. (online bookings – add to basket and do one payment on check out)
R 270 pp
Duration: 1.5 – 2 hrs
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +27 (0) 827760557 (also on Whatsapp
Departures: Kloofnek Parking Area of Table
Activities on Table Mountain Cape Town
Have you ever asked yourself “What to do on Table Mountain?” well here is the answer!
- New Activity on Cape Town Table Mountain! – Scootours is new in the country but it has been very popular in Switzerland for a while now.
- Join Abseil Africa for a breath taking Abseil
- Paragliding down Lion’s Rock is a must do activity on Table Mountain!
- Take a hike up Platteklip Gorge
- You can take the Cable Car up and down or you can hike up Platteklip and come down with the Cable Car.
- Ride a Mountain Bike on Table Mountain’s Mountain Bike Routes.